Our programs at Quality of Life Care, LLC are created to nourish and equip a person who has the special calling to serve others at the end of life.
For a full description of our training and services, please go to our main website: www.qualityoflifecare.com
(this website you are in now is our student portal)
This is your special membership area. As a student, you will:
- have access to all group calls and recordings.
- be able to discuss your process in office hours weekly.
- be invited to all our monthly small group calls.
- have access to the member center anytime.
- have the opportunity to engage in our daily discussion group now and for life after you complete the program.
- continue to be able to engage with Deanna and with others passionate about the work for as long as you wish after you complete the program.
- as an alumni, have the option to not only enjoy lifetime access to the group, but also to choose to remain in the Anam Cara Circle and be able to continue with the calls, office hours and membership site for life.
- have the exclusive opportunity to secure 45 minute appointments with Deanna, if time allowsfor as long as she offers these consultations (only students and alumni receive this benefit for life. The general public may work with Deanna privately through the Intensives).
- be given first choice on all offerings, private events and receive special savings
- stay on the leading edge of the end of life empowerment movement
A Note to Non-students
Our full program is described at www.QualityofLifeCare.com.
Not everyone who has this desire to help others at the end of life wants to create a private practice. You may be:
- wanting to take a deep dive for your own reasons, no end goal in sight.
- seeking support to be more confident as the ‘go-to’ person in your circle of family and friend.
- a healing arts practitioner and desiring an add-on end of life offering to your clients.
- a clinician in an organization and are seeking ideas to develop a program within your agency.
- experienced in healthcare but not in end of life issues.
- moving from an employee to entrepreneur.
- Some are seeking to create a program where they presently work. Some people are simply wanting to explore possibilities. And there are people we mentor who are taking a deep dive into the issues of approaching death for their own reasons.
Comprehensive EOL Information | Deep Personal Journey | Service
Our program is a 3 tiered approach. Thorough end of life education plus a process for self exploration plus a process to decide how you may want to do this in your world.
This is a perfect program for the person who has a special interest in the end of life time period, regardless of your professional background (especially if you are a private practitioner serving individual clients, ie: psychotherapist, chiropractor, acupuncturist, massage therapist, life coach, hair dresser, financial planner, lawyer, accountant, financial planner, chaplain, minister, etc). You can be assured that at some point in your business, you will serve someone who is going through the end of life time period somehow. You want to be ready to be of maximum usefulness.
The focus of all our programs is to strengthen you as a guide to others, bring awareness to your own issues with death and dying and to strengthen your own self care commitment. For those of you who want to serve your community, we will help you create what you envision whether you would like to volunteer your services or have this work support you and your family.
There is no one role as an end of life guide/doula/midwife that will serve everyone. Our programs are unique in that they support you, the individual, to create an innovative practice, utilizing your special gifts, experience, training and education. We support you to create a framework in which to help others.
We teach you the doula way, provide a curriculum that comprehensively addresses the end of life time period, and support you as you explore. We not only mentor you through practice issues, but also support you as an entrepreneur. We help you with the development of a practice or the betterment of that practice through business, marketing, website and social media support.
Deanna Cochran is Founder of Quality of Life Care, LLC, since 2005, and creator of our end of life training programs. She is a mentor to pioneers all over the world and has been doing so since 2010.
For more information about our programs, please visit HERE.
For the Individual
30 Day Death Doula Training: Free Primer – This training is free for the general public. Get clear on how you want to serve others. Become aware of the issues facing you as you begin your journey as an end of life guide. Save time, energy and money discovering your commitment level and gaining more clarity about your intentions. Register HERE.
End of Life Doula Online Certificate Program. Our foundation. This is the foundation block of all we do. Regardless of whatever else we do together, this will be step 1 of the process. You will receive a thorough end of life education and receive a Certificate of Completion for our End of Life Doula Program upon successful completion of our requirements, which are 4 assessments and 1 essay. We have mentoring and practicum options as well.
Tuition: $950. Register HERE.
Mentoring Sessions (add-on). If you would like personal guidance as you study and develop your vision, you will want to add on our mentoring sessions option. This is for you if you are seeking personal, guided support while building your foundation. Along with private sessions, you will be a part of our international doula community with daily, weekly, and monthly options to connect with Deanna and others with your same passion.
Tuition add-on: $1395. Total tuition: $2345. (You must be registered in the Online Certificate Program to engage with Deanna in mentoring sessions.Total Mentoring package is $2345. Certificate Program ($950) + Mentoring Sessions ($1395). Register HERE.
Professional Package (add on). Our Professional Package is for the experienced end of life practitioner. You will receive all the foundational pieces of our program plus weekly private sessions with Deanna and additional advanced course material focused specifically on marketing and entrepreneurial topics.
Tuition add-on: $1995. Total tuition: $2945. (You must be registered in the Online Certificate Program to engage with Deanna in the Professional mentoring sessions.Total Mentoring package is $2995 for the EOL Pro. Certificate Program ($950) + PRO Sessions ($1995). Register HERE.
Private Intensives – Deanna also offers private mentoring for individuals through half-day or full day sessions.
- Half-day sessions are available from 9AM-12PM or 1PM-4PM.
- Full day sessions run from 9AM-4PM with a 2-day option available as well. You will meet with Deanna in San Marcos, Texas or under special circumstances, Deanna will travel to you.
To schedule an appointment to talk with Deanna about our training, please do so here:
Quality of Life Care has a very special supportive circle for the person caring for someone at the end of life. For Caregivers is our unique online program providing 3 months of support to people during the end of life time period. You will receive care from Deanna and her community of end of life guides and doulas. For More Information, visit For Caregivers
We offer strategic planning for independent professionals, small businesses, and corporations that will give you the tools needed to best serve your clients, increase revenue, and lead your community. If you are a business that serves the ill and/or the elderly, you must address issues of palliative care long before hospice is considered. If not, you are doing your clients a disservice. Deanna will consult with you and ensure your company has the leading edge in service offerings. Not only will you gain the reputation for leading the industry, but you will be able to offer premium services and reduce costs.
Also, your staff must be trained in the latest methods and be especially aware of end of life issues to care properly for your clients. Deanna has been a leader in end of life training for many years and has been featured in major media for her commitment to serving families at the end of life.